A Home Of Artsy
My little family of 3 – husband, me and a 14-years-old daughter – live in a small town named Arujá, in Brazil. We have tow lovely dogs. We are a bunch of artsy. My husband is a vocalist in a rock band, I am a scrapbooker/designer, letterer and crafter and my daughter has been following our footsteps, she loves handcrafting, painting, singing, dancing and wants to be an actress.
How my passion for scrapbooking started
I first started out in traditional scrapping and then discovered the digital version of the art 3 years later. I fell in love with it because it’s more practical, easier and much cheaper! Over time and after learning new and exciting techniques I started designing my own patterns and elements and offered a few freebies in my blog. After that, friends encouraged me to apply to a digiscrap shop and then I was a digiscrap designer officially. I am having the time of my life creating digiscrap designs since then.
I always start by the theme/idea and a name. This sets the mood and flow of creation for me. Something that inspires me a lot is music. Sometimes I get an idea from a song and sometimes I need to listen to certain kind of music that match the theme of the kit or collection to get the creation flowing.
Where You Can Find Me…
- On the sofa with my family watching our favorite movies and series
- Outside reading a book
- On our Facebook group, chatting and having fun with other scrapbookers
- In the kitchen trying a new recipe
- At the movies with my family because we are crazy about movies!
- Browsing youtube for self-growth, music, entertaining and varied tutorials
- At Gingerscraps Community – it’s so friendly!
- At my parents, chatting and eating together
- On the office, working on a new online business with my partner
- But mostly, at the computer designing, scrapping and creating content – things I love doing.
Where You Can Find JB Studio Designs and templates